Welcome to the Mediation Roster Website
To create your professional profile you should:
1. Have received a personal invitation to join the Mediation Roster.
2. Click on: MEDIATION ROSTER WEBSITE.
3. Create a new professional profile page by clicking on "continue" in the "New Applicant" box, completing the required information and following the instructions.
4. Receive a confirmation email by the Roster Management Team if your registration was successful.
5. Note that when returning to the Mediation Roster in the future to access the log-in page through clicking on the above link. DO NOT save the log-in page directly as this is a dynamic link and changes regularly.
If you are a returning applicant and wish to update your profile you should:
1. Click on: MEDIATION ROSTER WEBSITE.
2. Log-in by using your email address and password.
3. Update your profile.
4. Note that when returning to the Mediation Roster in the future, please access the log-in page through clicking on the above link. DO NOT save the log-in page directly as this is a dynamic link and changes regularly.
More details on how to register with the Mediation Roster can be found in the Registration Instructions.If you have any questions or comments; please contact us directly at email@example.com.
The Mediation Roster is a service provided by the Mediation Support Unit (MSU) based in the United Nations Department of Political Affairs (DPA).
The MSU assists mediation initiatives of the United Nations, Member States, regional and sub-regional organizations and other relevant partners. It is the dedicated focal point of the United Nations on operational mediation support and mediation capacity building, and the repository of mediation support knowledge. The Mediation Roster helps MSU identify mediation experts for rapid deployment.
The mediation experts are carefully selected and complement headquarters-based MSU staff and the Standby Team of Mediation Experts. Depending on the need, the experts of the Mediation Roster may be deployed on short or long-term assignments. Acceptance to the Mediation Roster does not constitute any guarantee or offer of employment.
The Roster is powered by WIDE (Web of Information for Development) - an online Web-enabled system provided by UNDP/Special Unit for South-South Cooperation WIDE Roster Centre.